Upcoming Events and Notes
- June 26, 2013. The night begins with a meal at 6:00 p.m. We encourage all of our young people to bring their homework and school books with them. Tutoring begins at 6:45 p.m. Also, Youth Group begins at 6:45 p.m. Bible Study for the adults begins at 7:00 p.m.
- The Adult Bible Study Group on Wednesday evenings is studying the gospel of Matthew/span>. Everyone is welcome to join. We meet after the Wednesday night meal at 7:00 p.m.
- Did you know that the Adult Sunday School Class has just started a new video study series entitled “Boundaries”? It is a great study so if you don’t usually come to Sunday School, try this one out! Class begins at 9:45 a.m. on Sunday morning.
- Our routine for Sunday evening group prayer is to gather on the second and fourth Sundays of the month. We will meet for group prayer again on Sunday, beginning at 6:00 p.m. in the Heritage Room.
- Attention musicians and vocalists: Our Jam Sessions are held on the first and third Sunday, February 05, 2012, beginning at 6:00 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall.
- The new edition of a-life magazine, the C&MA’s mission’s publication, has arrived and is available on the back table of the Fellowship Hall. Check out this award winning publication, and please return the copies when you are done reading them so that others may enjoy them. Thanks!
- Please continue to pray for our Youth Bible Quizzers. They will begin studying for the new season this month.